BABY ANTIQUE BLOOM ORG. POPLIN DRESS2-6852-100549000
• Print drawn by hand
• Flounced collar
• Gatherings at the shoulders
• Seam with gatherings around the chest
• Elasticated cuffs with flounces
• Slit with button at the back of the neck
100% cotton (organic)
Delivery duty paid to the UK within 2-5 business days. Send your return at your own convenience. 365 days right of return.
Free shipping on orders over £69.
We have gathered all the questions you could have about shipping and delivery right here, so you can easily find answers to your questions. Is something unclear, you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
How fast do you deliver?
If you buy before 12 noon on weekdays, we strive to ship the items to you on the same day. Still, expect up to 7 business days from the time you complete your purchase, until you receive the items. Via the track & trace link in the email with your invoice, you can always follow the status of your delivery.
As a rule, we deliver your entire order in the same delivery, this is not possible, we will contact you.
What if I regret the purchase?
You have 365 days to return your products. You can return your item in the following ways:
- Check that the item you want to return is unused marketable condition and bears the price tag
- Fill in return note.
- Wrap the item securely with invoice, which you must make sure is filled in correctly. Book freight forwarder at your own choice.
Once we have got the item back and checked that everything is ok, we will refund the purchase price of the account you paid from. This happens during a maximum of 14 business days and of course we will send you an email with a credit note at the same time.
- You must send back the styles you wish to return. You can return it at your own convenience. Remember to enclose your invoice and return note filled in with the right style number, size and color code. You received both with your item. We will deposit the money directly into your account. The item you want instead, you need to buy again at www.noanoa.com (you must pay the freight for the new purchase yourself). Should you lose the return slip, the return address is: System Transport A/S, Noa Noa WEB / Port 56-58 - Kumlehusvej 1, Dk-4000 Roskilde
- You can exchange the item or get a voucher valid in our stores all over the country (except on www.noanoa.com). For the UK, this only applies to our store in Cambridge. Unfortunately, it is not possible to get a refund for goods purchased in our webshop when you exchange in our stores. Remember to bring a print of your invoice to the store and check that the item is in unused marketable condition and bears the price tag.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange items purchased online in our Outlet stores.
What if there's something wrong with the item?
If what you have purchased does not meet your expectations, you can return them to us. This applies to defects of all kinds and you have a right of complaint for up to 2 years after the purchase.
It is free to return complaints, you just need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your complaint, we will get back to you as soon as possible.