Our styles are the result of a safe and ethical supplier chain. You can't always see it. But your conscience can feel it.
This means we adhere to the UN Global Compact, an initiative consisting of 10 principles that concern human and labour rights and environment.
We, and our main suppliers, are all members of the Foreign Trade Association. Its members are obligated to respect and constantly strive to improve conditions within the Business Social Compliance Initiative's (BSCI) code of conduct.:
1. The Rights of Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining Our enterprise respects the right of workers to form unions or other kinds of worker’s associations and to engage in collective bargaining.
2. Fair Remuneration Our enterprise respects the right of workers to receive fair remuneration.
3. Occupational Health and Safety Our enterprise ensures a healthy and safe working environment, assessing risk and taking all necessary measures to eliminate or reduce it.
4. Special Protection for Young Workers Our enterprise provides special protection to any workers that are not yet adults.
5. No Bonded Labour Our enterprise does not engage in any form of forced servitude, trafficked or non-voluntary labour.
6. Ethical Business Behaviour Our enterprise does not tolerate any acts of corruption, extortion, embezzlement or bribery.
7. No Discrimination Our enterprise provides equal opportunities and does not discriminate against workers.
8. Decent Working Hours Our enterprise observes the law regarding hours of work.
9. No Child Labour Our enterprise does not hire any worker below the legal minimum age.
10. No Precarious Employment Our enterprise hires workers on the basis of documented contracts according to the law.
11. Protection of the Environment Our enterprise takes the necessary measures to avoid environmental degradation.
Do you want to know more?