PAPAYA LEATHER BAGS BAGS6-91748-101214999
• Dotted front
• Plain leather back
• Two seperate compartments which can be used both together and seperately
• Leather shoulder strap with knots at the end
• Knots can be untied in order to use the bags seperately
• Inner zipper pocket in one of the compartments
• Zipper fastening on both bags
• Size: 24x16 cm
DELIVERY & RETURN QUICK OVERVIEW
EU COUNTRIES € 7,00 3 - 5 BUSINESS DAYS
NON EU COUNTRIES € 15,00 4 - 9 BUSINESS DAYS
We have gathered all the questions you could have about shipping and delivery right here, so you can easily find answers to your questions. Is something unclear, you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
How fast do you deliver?
At Noa Noa, we strive to deliver your order within 3-4 business days from when you have completed your purchase until you receive the item. Still, expect up to 7 business days from the time you complete your purchase, until you receive the items. Via the track & trace link in the email with your invoice, you can always follow the status of your delivery.
As a rule, we deliver your entire order in the same delivery, this is not possible, we will contact you.
How do I trade?
You have 365 days to exchange your item. You are resposible of the return yourself and it must be shipped to our warehouse:
System Transport A/S
Noa Noa WEB / Port 56-58
an return your item in the following ways:
- Remember to enclose your invoice and return note filled in with the right style number, size and color code. You received both with your item. We will deposit the money directly into your account. The item you want instead, you need to buy again at www.noanoa.com (you must pay the freight for the new purchase yourself). Should you lose the return slip, the return address is:
- Find your nearest NOA NOA store where you can exchange the item or get a voucher valid in our stores all over the country (except on www.noanoa.com). Unfortunately, it is not possible to get a refund for goods purchased in our webshop when you exchange in our stores. Remember to bring a print of your invoice to the store and check that the item is in unused marketable condition and bears the price tag.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange items purchased online in our Outlet stores.
What if I regret the purchase?
The legislation entitles you to return your purchase for up to 365 days after receiving the item. If you have regretted your purchase, you can do the following:
- Check that the item you want to return is unused marketable condition and bears the price tag
- Fill in return note.
- Wrap the item securely with invoice, which you must make sure is filled in correctly.
Once we have got the item back and checked that everything is ok, we will refund the purchase price of the account you paid from. This happens during a maximum of 14 business days and of course we will send you an email with a credit note at the same time.
What if there's something wrong with the item?
If what you have purchased does not meet your expectations, you can return them to us. This applies to defects of all kinds and you have a right of complaint for up to 2 years after the purchase.
It is free to return complaints, you just need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your complaint, we will get back to you as soon as possible.